fotoAID Print Swap Exhibition | 18-23 February
Contribute your best photo to a fundraising print exchange.
fotoAID invites photographers to submit a digital file of their favourite image and make a contribution to fotoAID for the opportunity to:
- Participate in the FOTOAID Exhibition at Maud Street Photo Gallery
- Share your work with others
- Support FOTOAID to raise funds
- Have an opportunity to exchange your print with a fellow contributor
- The donation to contribute is AUD$100
- You send to us a digital file to the specifications we provide
- We print and hang the work in the show. on A2 / 420x597mm sheet)
- Prints will be on A2 / 420x597mm sheets
- At the end of the show all participant’s names go in a draw to determine who gets which fellow contributor’s print.
- For those not in attendance, shipping can be arranged.
- Contributing photographer’s names will be published and some images may be selected to compliment our social media promotion.
Click here to be part of the Print Swap!
Donation: $100 Print Swap
Donation: $200 Conference (2 days)
Donation: $250 Print Swap AND Conference
100% of funds raised will go to the bushfire recovery effort.
Printing will be supplied by Darren Jew’s print studio, Living Image, on paper generously donated by Ilford.
fotoAID PhotoWall | 18-23 February
In parallel with the Print Swap we are also inviting members of photo communities to participate in the fotoAID Exhibition through a special PhotoWall of A4 prints.
The PhotoWall will be a fabulous showcase of the work of this vibrant photo community.
Click here to be part of the PhotoWall!
fotoAID Print Auction | 22 February
Prints by some of the world’s leading photographers will be exhibited and auctioned in support of bushfire recovery charities. Details will be announced soon.
Please Contact Us in the mean time if you have would like more details.